Friday, November 23, 2012

Not quite Black Friday, but our Ikea Trip

Since today is Black Friday, I thought I would write about one of the stores. I'm not out shopping today since I really like having money in our bank account. Plus, I'm trying to get rid of the clutter here at Bako Depot.

When coming back from LA, we stopped at Ikea in Burbank. There's a small drawer cabinet that I'm in love with, but after looking at Ikea's model, I think I can build a more sturdy version of it.

The first area we stopped at was the restroom and if you have small kids, definitely use the family restroom. Almost everything in there was designed for small children. There wasn't a small potty like we've seen at the mall, but there was a little step to get onto the big potty.

There was another step for the little sink as well. Plus, a rocking chair for breastfeeding moms. So kudos for Ikea for their wonderful family restroom! This definitely gave us the room to stretch all our legs before running around in the store.


Mommy! I can reach!

Free diapers and a little extra room if you need it. How wonderful



No comments:

Post a Comment